Darissa replied

209 weeks ago

I play the League of Legends with friends, we created a cool clan and we are now looking for a player who has this rare skin. We really need this to get more victories and earn more experience, loot and pump statistics. If there is someone here who has a King Rammus skin, then we will be warmwelcome you to the our clan. We promise a lot of fights and good support in the battle!

Soopy replied

209 weeks ago

This is a very rare skin. I tried to get it for several months and I wasn't lucky. I know that there are players who have this skin, but I think that it took them a long time to get it, so it will not be easy for you to find such a player in your clan.

Kleoppa replied

209 weeks ago

I play LoL, but I'm already in the clan, but I know that if you need some kind of smurf, then you can buy an account, for example, here King Rammus account. It's inexpensive and you can start playing in a couple of minutes. This is very convenient, especially if you have good players in the clan who are able to play several roles.I think that this is really the fastest way to get the right smurf to your team and take your clan to a new level. I think it will be a good decision for your team.
Please log in to post a reply.